Local lifestyle mobile app, Lobang King Club promises to offer the best lobangs islandwide to their users. At times, we got to admit that we are bombarded with discounts because it is simply everywhere. What if there was an app to consolidate these lobangs to save you the hassle?
Check out these amazing 50% discount deals up for grabs under the ‘Hot Deals’ section of their app. While stocks last so hurry, get your dose of discount deals! Don’t be fooled, this lifestyle app covers a whopping 15 categories ranging from Beauty, Retail to F&B.
Simply download the Lobang King Club app for iOS or Android. Press ‘Kope’ and flash the deal to the staffs for them to key in the access code. Voila, you’re good to go! Let’s give you a glimpse of the fabulous deals that are offered!
1. Rochor Beancurd House – 80 Cents Beancurd! (u.p: $1.60)
It is no surprise that almost every true blue Singaporean would have heard of the famous eatery, Rochor Beancurd House. Known for their long queues on a weekend night, they live up to their reputation serving smooth and delicious beancurds! For the first time ever, they are offering a 50% discount per hot/cold beancurd exclusive to Lobang King Club users!
- 745 Geylang Road Lor 39 S389653
- 432 Balestier Road #01-436 S329813
- 232 Upper Thomson Road S574363
2. Ah Chew Desserts – $2 Dessert! (u.p: $4)
There’s always room for desserts, they said. What better way to end off a meal with a bowl of piping hot Red Bean Paste topped with CHEW-y rice balls? Not a fan of hot desserts? No worries, LBK’s pick – Ah Chew Desserts Signature Mango Sago! We love that there are generous amounts of fresh mango to complete the whole ‘shiok’ experience. Show your support for our local’s pride! Get it at 50% off at $2 per bowl of dessert*!
*Selected desserts apply – Mango Sago, Red Bean Paste with Lilly bulb and rice balls/Black Sasame Paste with Rice Balls/Peanut Paste with Rice Balls / Black Glutinous Rice with Rice Balls/ Rock Sugar White Fungus Papaya with Almond Paste
Participating outlet: 181 Thomson Road, Goldhill Centre, 307627
3. 320 Below – $2 Nitrogen Ice Cream! (Classic Flavour u.p: $4.90, Premium Flavour u.p: $5.80)
Singapore’s first Nitro Cream Café, 320 Below utilises Liquid Nitrogen to freeze their ice cream for a smooth texture. This ensures every mouthful of goodness does not contain build up of ice crystals which is usually found in ice creams. Feeling salty that you were only able to salivate while admiring your friend’s Instagram post of coconut icecream from Bangkok? Their best seller, Thai Coconut comes with real coconut bits to bring you an authentic experience from sunny Singapore! Grab it at only $2 for both Classic* and Premium
** Flavours! * All ice cream/sorbet/yogurt cups (Classic Flavours)
** All ice cream cups (Premium Flavours)
Participating outlet: 11 Tanjong Katong Road, #01-K1 One KM, 437157
4. Honey Creme – $2.80 Soft Serve Ice Cream! (u.p: $5.50-$6)
Remember the ridiculously long queues at 313 Somerset when Honey Crème hit the shores of Singapore? Yes, the trendsetter for the craze is releasing these creamy-licious deals exclusive to Lobang King Club users! Out battling with the sweltering hot weather? Nothing beats having a good cup of soft serve at Honey Creme to cool yourself down. Afterall, a cup a day keeps the heat away. What’s more, 50% per Soft Serve at $2.80!
Participating outlet: #01-37 [email protected], 313 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238895
5. Mr Churros – $2.50 Churros with Dip! (u.p: $5) – Coming soon on their app!
Churros are simply sprouting everywhere, from cafes and even to ‘Pasar Malams’! Popular Korean Churro chain store, Mr Churro offers a unique dough texture and a crispy surface. With popular food blogger Ladyironchef’s assurance of it’s great flavour, be heartened to know every mouthful of crispy bite into the freshly served churros are of excellent quality. “It is a must-try for all churro lovers and we dare say that it is worth the hype!” – Ladyironchef
Grab these delicious churros at a 50% discount! Limited quantities available so grab it while stocks last!
Participating outlet: ION Orchard #B4-61, 2 Orchard Turn Singapore 238801
6. The Muffinry – $1 Artisan Muffins! (u.p: $2.80-$3)
A humble and cosy café tucked in the streets of Telok Ayer sits a hidden treasure to be uncovered. Their cheerful atmosphere – filled with natural light with a mellow, chill vibes is the perfect place to be reading your next favourite novel or to unwind with your friends after a long day at work. Their unique muffin roster ensures different batches of freshly baked muffins are served to satisfy your tastebuds! Fret not, their best seller, Banana Choc Walnut is served every day for everyone to savour and its just a minute walk away from Telok Ayer MRT (DT18)! Grab their Artisan Muffins at only $1!
Participating outlet: 112 Telok Ayer Street
7. Oriental Herbal Tea & Barcook Bakery (FREE! Yes, you’ve heard it right. Absolutely free with no strings attached.)
To show their appreciation for their growing user base, Lobang King Club has collaborated with Oriental Herbal Tea to give out FREE drinks (Honey Lemon, Water Chestnut, Chrysanthemum) through their app! In addition, Barcook Bakery has also come on board to allow users to redeem FREE Raisin Cream bread!
Be sure to keep a lookout on their Facebook page for more FREEBIES in time to come!
Participating outlets for Oriental Herbal Tea:
- 200 Victoria Street #B1-K06 Bugis Junction S(188021)
- 63 Jurong West Ctrl 3 #01-41 Jurong Point S(6483331)
- 10 Tampines Ctrl 1 #B1-29 Tampines 1 S(529536)
Participating outlets for Barcook Bakery:
- 17 Petir Road, Hillion Mall #B2-32, Singapore 678278
- 252 North Bridge Road #B2-17 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
- 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #01-67, Singapore 059817
- 23 Serangoon Central #03-K18, Singapore 556083
- 1 Raffles Place #B1-03, Singapore 048616 – 10 Sinaran Drive #01-16/17/18, Singapore 307506
- 10 Anson Road #01-35, Singapore 079903 – 10 Tampines Central 1 #B1-K7, Singapore 529536
- 460 Alexandra Road, Alexandra Retail Centre #01-19, Singapore 119963
- 60 Albert Street OG Albert Complex #01-03/04 Singapore189969
- 531 Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Complex #01-54, Singapore 050531
8. Yellow Cup Coffee – $2.90 for All Coffee! (u.p: $5.80 to non LBK users)
Inspired by the buzzing coffee culture of New York City, their famous iconic yellow colour was to spread their bright and cheerful colour to all the coffee lovers. A cosy café offering quality coffee also earned themselves a Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor. Sip on their aromatic coffee and select from their wide range of coffees at 50% off at $2.90!
- AXA Tower 8 Shenton Way #B1-02 S 068811
- South Beach Quarter 36 Beach Road #01-01 S 189766
- 12 Marina Blvd, #02-09 MBFC 018982 (The Poke Shack)
Other attractive deals include:
9. Hot Star Large Fried Chicken @ $3.50 per piece (u.p: $4.90)
Known for its absurdly huge size, Taiwan’s popular large fried chicken offers a variety of flavours to customers. Sink your teeth into the deep-fried and crispy golden brown cutlet and mind you, it’s piping hot steam emerging from the bites are simply satisfying. This guilty pleasure snack will also leave you craving for more once you achieve the feat of gobbling down the ginormous snack!
- Orchard Ion #B4-70 – Tampines 1 #B1-K3
- Jurong Point #03-89F
- Whitesands Mall #01-43
10. Fair Signature – $4 per Eyebrow Threading Session (u.p: $7)
The one thing you can get into shape without exercising. Eyebrows. Desire to have “on fleek” brows yet the monthly maintenance is taking a toll on your wallet? You are now able to work that #EyebrowsOnPoint look on Instagram at a minimal cost and effort. Time to slay it, homegirl! Besides, who has the patience to tweeze the bad boys which strayed from their natural path? Thread your eyebrows now at $4!
Participating outlet: Blk 803 King George’s Avenue #01-222C
11. Unusual Express – $6.90 Polaroid Instax Mini Film (u.p: $10.90)
Looking to jump on the bandwagon of decorating your room to look “Pinterest-y”? Just throw in some fairy lights and of course, who am I kidding, hang some polaroids on brown yarns to remind yourself of the magical moments you captured! As cliché as it sounds, sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Grab the Instax films now at $6.90!
- 11 Tanjong Katong Road #B1-34 OneKM S(437157)
- 930 Yishun Avenue 2 #B1-30 Northpoint Shopping Centre S(769098)
Remember to leave a review to accumulate points to redeem other lobangs on their app!
Terms & Conditions
- Subjected to availability, while stocks last
- Hot deals are limited to one redemption per LBK account per outlet