Buying 5-pcs chicken from KFC? Not until you read this.
You can unlock a unique promo code at only $1 and use the code to order online – a 5-Piece Chicken Set at just $8 (U.P. $16.50), when you purchase this e-voucher from Fave.
Sink your teeth into juicy Original Recipe chicken, or fire up your tastebuds with Hot and Crispy chicken – either way, you’re in for a treat!
How to redeem
- Purchase a Fave voucher to a unique KFC promo code for the 5-piece Chicken Set offer.
- Swipe Fave voucher to reveal Promo Code (Redemption Code–Eg: FAVE-XXXXXX)
- Proceed to KFC’s delivery website.
- Enter your Promo Code to reveal the offer, and add your 5-Piece Chicken to cart.
- Add more of your favourite KFC treats to meet the minimum $13 delivery order required.
- Check out and enjoy!
Purchase it here:
Share this news with someone you care about and let them save on their KFC Chickens!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for redemption from Nov 9, 2017 – Dec 14, 2017.
- Chicken set includes 2 drumsticks / wings and a mixture of chicken parts for the other 3.
- Strictly valid for delivery orders via website only.
- Not available for dine-in, takeaway and self-collect orders at the restaurants, or delivery orders via KFC’s Mobile App or call-in.
- Not valid with other offers and discounts.
- Price includes GST.
- A minimum order of $13 and surcharge of $4 applies for every delivery order.
- Strictly no extension on the redemption of promo code once it has expired.
- Refunds and cancellations are not allowed after purchase.
- Limited to 1 promo code redemption per transaction.
- Promo code is valid for one-time use only.
- Promo code cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Other Delivery Terms and Conditions apply.
Many of us are charging their purchases in exchange for air miles to travel for free. For a limited time only, receive 42,000 bonus miles when you sign up for a Citi PremierMiles Card — enough to take you to Hong Kong, Seoul or Taipei for free. Money Digest’s readers get additional $150 NTUC FairPrice or Grab vouchers when you apply before 15 November 2017. Find out more here.