Discover the best of Singapore dining deals with Chope.
Chope, Asia’s leading online restaurant reservations site, will be running their greatest sale ever and you’d be sorry to miss it.
For only a week, from 16 – 22 Mar, they will run a Wonderful One Week (WOW) Sale to let you enjoy discounts at some of the top restaurants at up to 50%!
There will be 3 irresistible deals released daily between 8am and 8pm, with savings of up to 50% with their vouchers.
This include restaurants such as Clinton St. Bakery, Chicken Up, Dancing Crab, Kith Cafe, TungLok Signature, Hai Xian Lao and more.
That’s not all!
For only one day on 23 Mar, Chope will launch the most anticipated Gone In A Flash Sale where there will be 6 hourly Star Buys which will be released every 2 hours from 8am to 8pm.
- 8am to 10am: JPOT Parkway Parade – 40% off weekday vouchers ($30 for $50, $60 for $100 vouchers)
- 10am to 12pm: Kintamani Indonesian Restaurant – $30 NETT lunch and dinner buffet
- 12pm to 2pm: Gyuu+ – $4.99++ second diner
- 2pm to 4pm: Pluck – 50% off food vouchers ($25 for $50, $50 for $100 vouchers)
- 4pm to 6pm: Hyangtogol – $9++ selected appetisers
- 6pm to 8pm: Symmetry – $1.99 Truffle Fries with a purchase of $20 voucher
Visa cardholders will enjoy additional $20 off selected restaurant vouchers. Expect savings of up to 50%! 15 popular restaurants will be involved, and diners only have to pay $25 for $50, $70 for $100 vouchers (U.P. $45 for $50, $90 for $100 vouchers). Limited stocks are available!
This includes restaurants such as: Pince & Pints, Vatos Urban Tacos, Lokkee, Dancing Crab Orchard Central, 8 Korean BBQ, Oscar’s, JPOT Vivocity, XiHe Peking Duck Orchard Central, District 10 Suntec City, La Nonna Holland Village, 8 Korean BBQ and more.
This sale will let you enjoy massive savings on your dining, so make sure you don’t sit this one out!
Share this news with your friends and loved ones and let them know of this massive sale!