A concept by the Paradise Group that captures the essence of Hong Kong and Cantonese cuisine, Canton Paradise’s extensive all-day menu offers a delectable selection of Hong Kong classics at affordable prices,ranging from roast meats, all-day traditional dim sum, congee, wanton noodles, nourishing soups and classic wok dishes.
Apart from traditional dim sum offerings, the following are some of the innovative dim sum that shall not be missed at Canton Paradise:
- Steamed Rice Rolls with Preserved Turnip Filling (S$5.20) – an offering inspired by the local favourite chwee kueh. The silky-smooth rice rolls are made freshly in the kitchen upon order. The rice rolls and preserved turnip filling are perfectly proportionate, so that the two ingredients complement each other.
- Steamed Molten Salted Egg Yolk Custard Piggy Bun (S$6.80/3 pieces) – naturally savoury and sweet, the molten salted egg yolk lava will tantalise taste buds.
- Sweet Red Bean Pastry in a Bag ($6.80) – These mini bags are bound to delight with its delicate exterior coated with roasted sesame seeds. Divulge to reveal the soft, sweet red bean filling. The combination gives diners a traditional tasting experience with roasty sesame fragrance lingering with each bite coupled with generous servings of hand-made red-bean paste. *Only available at Marina Bay Sands outlet.
On the other hand, amongst Canton Paradise’s array of authentic Hong Kong-styled noodles and congees, Handmade Meatball Congee (S$9.80) stands out as a marquee offering that bounds to be appetite whetting. The result of velvety smooth congee is prepared over controlled high pressured casserole, married with a cocktail made up of Japanese pearl and Thailand fragrant jasmine rice, and a dedicated chef to constantly adjust the temperature and stirring of the pot to ensure uniformity of the congee density. Meatball is prepared daily and shaped by hand. The pool of meat feature a good mix of both pork meat, pork fats and bits of prawn meat, giving the meatball an overall springy texture.
Equally enticing is Canton Paradise’s Signature Canton Jumbo Prawn Wanton Noodle Soup (S$11.80). Exclusively imported weekly from Hong Kong, the noodle offers diners a springy and flavourful textured noodle in every bite. Curated by Canton Paradise’s executive chefs’ own recipe, this Cantonese-style soup is prepared using dried ocean-dwelling flatfish, fresh chicken and pork ribs and stewed for up to four hours. The noodles are cooked to an al dente texture, boasting a perfect springy texture.
Diners can also enjoy a taste of the authentic offerings from Shunde, the famed culinary city in Guangdong reputed to be the birthplace of Cantonese cuisine. All dishes are prepared using high-quality ingredients coupled with professional cooking techniques and preparation methods help to achieve the high standards we are familiar with authentic Cantonese cuisine.
Now, you have more excuses to enjoy a great high tea with your friends and family!
Terms and conditions:
- *Exclude noodles with roast items. Noodle selections exclude BBQ Pork Noodle, Steamed Kampong Chicken in Canton Style Noodle, Superior Seasoned Chicken Noodle, Crispy Roasted Duck Noodle and Crackling Pork Belly Noodle.
- Promotion valid for dine-in only. Valid on Mondays to Fridays, excluding eve of/and Public Holidays.
- Does not stack with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- Final bill is subject to service charge and 7% government tax.
- While stocks last. Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Available at all Canton Paradise outlets (112 Katong, Bedok Mall, Compass One, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands & The Star Vista), except for Alexandra Retail Centre.